- In one bowl add the dry ingredients. In the other bowl add your eggs and of milk.
- Season the egg mixture with a tiny bit of salt and pepper
- Mixed everything in both bowls seperately then add your chicken chunks to the egg mixture.
- Once they have sat there for a moment put the chicken in the dry ingredients and throughly coat them.
You can either air fry, deep fry it or bake the chicken. But ideally you want do a mix: Bake on 180 for 20 minutes and then crisp them for about a three minutes on the stove.
- Mix ingredients together
Method for Homemade ketchup
- Put olive oil in a sauce pan on a medium heat. Add the herbs, sugar, tomatoes and lemon/lime juice.
- Cook for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool down then put into a blender or use a emulsion blending to smooth it out.