- Beat the eggs and chop the tomatoes into medium size pieces.
- Pour some oil in a large wok, when the oil is hot, pour the eggs in to the oil slowly to get them really fluffy. Break into small pieces and set aside.
- Add a drizzle of oil into the empty wok and add the tomatoes. Stir fry until soft and tomatoes juice comes out. Add the eggs back into the wok, mix together.
- Add some salt (and soy sauce if you want) to taste and a pinch of sugar, then the spring onions at the end.
- Stir a couple of times then dish up.