- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil and place your Tagliatelle in (use timings provided on packet). Drain the water once finished.
- Dice the Red Onion and chop Sausages into large chunks.
- Bring a seperate pan to a medium heat and place your butter into it
- Once the butter is melted add the Sausage, Red Onion, Spices, Worcester Sauce and Mustard into it for 5 minutes (or until darkened)
- Turn this pan down to a low/medium hear and empty the Mushroom Soup. Simmer for 5 minutes
- Add the Parmesan / Grated Hard Cheese into the mix
- Place your drained Tagliatelle onto your serving dish, top with the mix from your saucepan and add Grated Chedder ontop