- Pre-heat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4. Place the belly slices on a lined roasting tray and place in the centre of the oven for 30 minutes. Then cover with foil and roast for a further 45 minutes. Remove foil and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Chop the bell pepper and red onion in very thin slices.
- Fry your potatoes / Cook your oven chips
- In a skillet/pan spray a bit of olive oil.
- Heat the Pita bread for a minute on each side. Don’t overdo as it will get hard and won’t fold.
- Get the pita out of the skilletpan and drop it on top of a piece of baking paper.
- Put 5 meat cubes on the centre left, fried potatos/fries, onion and pepper slices in the centre right on it.
- Add the Mexican salsa on top.
- Grab with your right hand fist and roll the pitta in it to fold as a tube. Fold the bottom of the paper so nothing falls out.